Still Serving Veterans (SSV) exists solely to help Veterans and their families.
Our mission is to empower Veterans and their families to optimally transition into post-military lives through assistance obtaining all the benefits they have earned and deserve, through job readiness training and connections to Veteran-friendly businesses that are ready to hire, and through quality referrals to existing local, state, and national service organizations to ensure that all available Veteran assistance is received.
Our goals include:
· Optimizing post-military career opportunities
· Providing a holistic support services approach to job training, education and career transition and coaching
· Helping Veterans and their families determine long-term career goals
· Conducting vocational assessments and training
· Ensuring our Veteran clients receive all the benefits and counseling that they have earned
· Providing referrals to other organizations
SSV never charges any of our Veterans or their immediate families for any of our services.